Tag 25 people to do the same thing....or what ever number you are comfortable with.
If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU! ... wink wink!
So, If you're on this, it's because I want to know more about you! So, post this in your notes replacing my answers with yours.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, I'm named after an actor Raymond Burr from Ironside that's why I'm so strong headed.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Just this week when I was flying back from my 2 weeks break but it wasn't the end of my vocation that made me cried but thoughts of my parents who have passed away with memories that lingered on.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I used to think it's the neatest than the ones I've seen but maybe lesser now.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH? Sashimi and anything Japanese that's less oily.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 adopted boys that are old enough to be my brothers.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely I would since I'm so in love with myself and I would like to make love with this person Ray, just to see if he would respond to me as another person and would make me feel wholesome, and completely giving myself in to him.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I wouldn't call it sarcasm but strong choice of words that would make one look silly when they think they are more superior than others.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes and all my parts are still intact with nothing replaced as of today.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No and definitely not. I saw this in NZ for the first time and I could feel my balls shrinking when I saw others doing the Bungee Jump. Worst was when I saw that the rope was made from rubber bands tied together just like the skipping rope I used to do when I was a kid.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn flakes with toasted almonds and fresh bananas.
11. DO YOU PREFER UNDER WEARS OR BOXERS? I love both because it gives me the flexibility to choose what I need to be comfortable; traditional classic versus freestyle.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? This sounds like a cheeky one; not a fan of sweet fattening foods unless you are referring to the no calories self pleasurable stuff that Hagen Daz is insinuating.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? None but if there has to be one answer, I go for PINK but I still hate it.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My age that goes with everything that's drooping and skin that's sagging.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Too many to complete and of course my other half, my twin buddy, my ex,ex, ex and ex; all married. No, I don't have just one but many as also in my many bestest friends.
18.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I don't dictate, we have a choice to choose.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue and white; both Adidas.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of silence from the freezing cold winter.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green or Orange. Something pleasant or outrageous. Reminds me of Bette Miller or Jim Carey; my two favorite actors.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavender, Lemongrass and the scent of a baby.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My most expensive Shanghai Bitch.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely! I ♥ TLCW!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Diving, Gymnastics and Ice Skating. My favorite team is from China and Japan.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, with random white hairs! Only when my hairdresser tells.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Used to but now I have a 20/20 vision.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc...damnit I like em all, I love good food!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Of course happy endings but sounds too cliche because they are so predictable and not much fun to watch but I love comedies...but I'm a sucker for dramas too; big time dramas but I'm not a drama queen myself.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I can't remember but definitely not Mama Mia.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Stripes.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer but then it's so hot I rather stay inside than sweat as though I'm in a sauna but not when I'm in Tokyo.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses first followed by hugs; although I know I usually received more hugs than kisses and now that you know, please switch them to get the sequence correct.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hong Kong Cantonese Desserts, anytime.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A note from my bestest friends and buddies.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Eclipse of the soul by Eloise Helm.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use a mouse
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? None. I try not to watch too much TV which is very unhealthy.
41. FAVORITE SOUND(S): Tribal/electro/ambient/R&B
42. BOY GEORGE OR GEORGE MICHAEL? George Michael.
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Not very sure which is the farthest since I have traveled to many countries and visited many cities; and from which continent should I measure from since I have a few homes. At one point I thought it was from London to New Zealand. I will have an answer when I decide to retire in a country that I will call it my home.
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, when my creative juices flow and I love intellectual masturbation.
45. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Pragmatic and down to earth. I'm also a rebel who loves to break rules. Rules are meant to be broken. There's always the creative license to create things the way I want it to be. I'm a loving, caring and honest man.
46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who's just as bored as I am.