Friday, August 10, 2012

You Are Wrong. So What.

I was taught not to open my mouth when I don’t feel good about someone or have positive things to say about a person. We do not need to say unpleasant things about people nor tighten up to be good either. There are those who often want to be right and surely they must have something to say that hits you to the nail. Damn right, I have to make my point and criticize you for the wrong. Not sure if they do know that there is no right or wrong. Control freaks out there; they want to make a point. Their point is to make you realize where you are failing and by making a point means the world to them. People think about things critically and analytically. When there is nothing good to say then don’t say anything at all.

Incidents like these taught me not to waste my energies and it’s either I shut up or I listen and nod without being rude. I am in no mood to gain positive points to prove who is right and what is wrong. Some people have the pleasure going through historical references and geographical locations to make a point that mess with peoples’ minds. Something that can be wrong, it feels so right. Isn’t it hard for you to see what’s wrong when history and geography takes place? They have been reading a lot that they know. Unless the input of information is of the same level then stay away from being wrong. Don't these people love to debate that reflects the other person’s weakness? Most control freaks cannot help believing that when someone else wrongs them they feel beaten and robbed. "I don't know, is it and I don't care", which is their excuse. The way out of the argument is to be in denial, their way of being right.

It comes in different shapes and sizes
You may in fact think you want to go to law school now. You are wrong. Why do you need to do it now unless if you like arguing and to be right. If you like to argue just for the sake of being contentious, don't pick on your friends and irritate them, go get counseling. Arguing for intellectual challenges is healthy as an intelligent debate. Viewpoints are different and to each their own. We agree just to disagree. It is not necessary to be right all the time. Information and experiences changes with time so are the perspectives, our belief systems, attitudes and the realities that makes us differentiates the right with the wrong. There is no right or wrong. It can be a myth or just a point of view, which was taken from somewhere and not being able to find its authenticity. It is just concept. Being right and wrong is ones way to demonstrate ones inner intelligence. Could it be undermining ones insecurities too?

An artist would agree that in art there is no right or wrong. Whichever way you paint the picture, you are still painting the picture. To the control freaks out there, they become the judge and jury to their own opinions that generally delivering a death statement, “See I told you so”. I am not in a pursuit of perfection and driving myself to get it right. I am seeking freedom from the confines of what’s right or wrong. I love to be free and have the ability to appreciate the innocent of beauty and creativity. There are those endless struggles to judge and prove their intellectual superiority. There are people in the world, who are just wrong, and there are the masses of population that are right. Who am I to judge what’s right or wrong? I don’t lie nor do I hide in the veil of between. It’s not that I do not have a backbone or a mind of my own. Again, I must stress that I am nobody. I have a body like everyone else. I can feel my perspiration and I can feel the heat against my skin. I have senses but it’s just that I am empty inside. Everything is an experience. There is no one who can decide what is right and what is wrong. Because what is right to you maybe wrong to me. So what’s your point?

Green, red and yellow or any other colours
Beethoven said that it's better to hit the wrong note confidently, than hit the right note unconfidently. Never be afraid to be wrong or to embarrass yourself; we are all students in this life, and there is always something more to learn.



No comments: